FORKLIFT INSTRUCTOR - PART TIME
Olive-Harvey College is looking for a Part-Time Instructor for
Forklift Operator coursework. The Forklift and Operation Safety
certificate program prepares students to become safe and effective
forklift operators. Upon completion of the program, students will
have working knowledge of the basic use of lift truck as well as
the ability to safely inspect and operate lift trucks. The
curriculum includes theory and practical training.
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating
new technologies in the learning process, and the ability to
inspire, motivate, and empower students to succeed.
- Required to post your syllabi on Blackboard and to enter your
final grades online in PeopleSoft.
- Use established training materials to present formal class
training exercises to students.
- Provide instructional training in policy, procedures and all
regulatory compliance as it relates to forklifts and operators,
including compliance with any local, state and federal rules,
regulations and laws.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, an Associate's
Degree preferred but will accept a combination of education and
- Must hold a valid forklift operator certification. Must have
the knowledge, training and experience to train forklift students
on the basic powered industrial truck.
- Completion of the National Safety Council “Train the Trainer”
Lift Truck Training Program preferred.
- Good computer skills and have excellent interpersonal, verbal
and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to work with students and must be able to
handle all situations with tact, persuasiveness and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of the Brightspace Learning Management System