Senior Assistant Football Coach (Offensive Line)
Williams College, a Division III institution and a member of the New England Small College Athletics Conference (NESCAC), invites applications for the position of Assistant Football Coach for the academic year 2021-2022. This is a full time, 12-month, term appointment.
Williams College Football is a program rich in tradition. After 134 seasons, Williams currently ranks 6th in Division III all-time victories with 655 wins, and 12 unbeaten seasons. In 2017 Williams was the most improved football team in the country. The focus at Williams is developing dynamic student athletes and making football a vital part of the academic experience.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented groups or who have experience working with a broadly diverse student population to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience with and commitment to supporting diverse and inclusive communities.
- Assist the Head Football Coach in all areas including:
- Coach the Offensive Line/ Runnings Backs
- Assist in the coordination of run game
- Recruit qualified student athletes from designated geographic areas
- Coordinate video system
- Be committed to student athlete development
- Assist with administrative office duties
- Perform other duties assigned by the head coach
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum seven years of prior college coaching experience
- Experience working with DVSport or XO’s video systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA and NESCAC rules
- Successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to recruit, teach, and coach student athletes from diverse backgrounds in a challenging academic environment.
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
This position is benefits eligible and includes a full-board meal plan. Review of resumes will begin on May 10, 2021 and will continue until filled. Job Group 3-C. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.
Williams College is a coeducational liberal arts institution located in the Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts with easy access to the culturally rich cities of Albany, Boston, and New York City. The College is committed to building and supporting a diverse population of approximately 2,000 students, and to fostering an inclusive faculty, staff and curriculum. Williams has built its reputation on outstanding teaching and scholarship and on the academic excellence of its students.