HR Assistant II
We are dedicated to the intellectual, professional and social growth of our students.
We help students develop a concrete plan to attain academic growth and career success.
We encourage students to try in the "real world" what they learn in the classroom.
We prepare students to be professionals in whatever career they pursue.
For more information about Hirezon University, please visit our website at www.Hirezon.com.
The person filling this position will identify best practices utilizing a CRM system to manage and control the admissions funnel, streamline the recruitment process for prospects, and establish an effective tracking system. In addition, the incumbent will collaborate with Deans and Faculty Program Managers in establishing recruitment goals and work in partnership with the Director of Marketing to design and implement marketing plans that incorporate both recruiting and tracking elements. S/he will develop a plan for school district partnerships that enhances recruitment efforts. The National Director of Recruitment for Teacher Education will collaborate with the VP in establishing and monitoring the national recruitment budget and collaborate with the Director of Graduate Admissions to ensure synchronization of efforts with the inside admissions counselors.
- Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree or the equivalent experience required.
- Three to five years of progressive supervisory/management experience in admissions, with noted leadership potential.
- Recruiting experience for teacher education programs preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Current knowledge of national teacher education trends effecting enrollment and higher education business practices preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building and managing strategic state-wide sales force approaches, school district partnerships and lead generation recruitment plans preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet lead generation and enrollment goals. Ability to manage budgets and develop long-range recruitment/sales goals and plans.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office; administrative database management system, etc.) required.
- Travel required throughout the US.
Please Submit the following documents via online
- Cover Letter