Research Coordinator II
The primary role for the candidate will be assisting in contract manufacturing management in a cleanroom GMP facility at the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy. The position would require training on GMP procedures.
- Review and compile batch records. Make sure all the worksheets are turned in for review, results tuned in, such as sterility results, etc.
- Provide documents to external client. Scan completed batch records, validation reports, de-identify information, if necessary.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures, validation plans and performing appropriate validations.
- Assist with supply maintenance/ordering for third party protocol (e.g. keep track if critical supplies are available, for example Sepax kits and buffers, printer labels and ribbons, everything that is Tessa specific.
- Assist with general external client requests, such as shipping and collecting the data.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience is required.
- Participate in conference calls with clients from oversea, therefore flexibility of work before 8 am and after 5 pm regular schedule will be occasionally required.
- Regular interaction within internal laboratories in CAGT GMP and with external clients.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston