Assistant Director of Admissions and Enrollment Communications
Position Title: Assistant Director of Admissions and Enrollment Communications
Department: Undergraduate Admissions
Reporting to the Associate Director of Admissions and Enrollment Communications, the Assistant Director of Admissions and Enrollment Communications will assist with project management for the office of undergraduate admissions, assist with email content creation for the overall prospective student, parent and counselor communication plans, assist in the implementation of the various communication plans, assist with developing content and implementing social and digital marketing plans, assist with print marketing for undergraduate admissions, travel for college fairs and high school visits, and assist with on-campus, off- campus and virtual recruitment events, including daily information sessions.
- Responsible for managing new projects within undergraduate admissions - enrollment communications.
- Serve as the main point of contact for various undergraduate admissions platforms to include YouVisit and StudentBridge.
- Responsible for email content creation for overall communication plan.
- Assist with the implementation of a comprehensive communication plan.
- Assist with web and print marketing publications for the office of undergraduate admissions
- Assist with managing content on our portion of the university website.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive social media campaign
- Work with marketing to implement our digital marketing campaign.
- Conduct enthusiastic on-campus, off-campus and virtual group information sessions while working special recruitment events throughout the year.
- Represent the University of New Haven at college fairs and college night programs throughout the year.
- Provide admission counseling to prospective students and be responsible for day to day communications with students in person, via telephone, text or email.
- Provide exceptional customer service during all on-campus, virtual and special road events (such as Open House, Accepted Student Day, Accepted Student Receptions, etc.)
- Promote the University of New Haven to all prospective students and families, alumni, industry colleagues
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s Degree preferred and a minimum of 1 year of admission experience required
- Ability to represent the University of New Haven in a variety of situations and be able to competently interact with a diverse population of prospective students, faculty and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products required; Sungard Banner Experience preferred; CRM system experience required, preferably with TargetX.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required for the travel component of the position.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to work evening and weekends, as needed.
- High level of technical skills and an equally high level of energy.
- Must demonstrate a tireless commitment to enrolling and retaining a diverse student body.
University of New Haven DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION,
AND BELONGING VISION:
The University of New Haven is a diverse institution that celebrates, respects, and values individuals of all social identities. We believe that as members of the Charger community, our socio-cultural differences ignite intellectual growth and foster a culture of understanding that embraces our ever-changing society.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND BELONGING MISSION STATEMENT
The University of New Haven embraces diversity and recognizes our responsibility to foster a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment in which all members of the Charger community of all backgrounds and identities can learn, work, and live together. We benefit from the academic, social, and cultural developments that arise from a diverse campus that is committed to equity, inclusion, belonging, and accountability. We have a responsibility as a community and individuals to address and remove barriers, achieve success, and sustain a culture of inclusivity, empathy, kindness, and compassion. We encourage, welcome, and embrace participation in an ongoing dialogue, engagement, and education to critically examine and thoughtfully respond to the changing realities of our community. Diversity, equity, inclusion, acceptance, and belonging enrich the Charger community and are instrumental to institutional success and fulfillment of the University mission.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and list of 3- 5 references and their contact information to: via email to email@example.com. Please make sure to reference Search # 21-07A in the subject line.
The University of New Haven is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for Assistant Director of Admissions and Enrollment Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly