Hourly Operations and Processing Assistant
Job Code/Title 80011 - H - Coordinator AA 1 Position Number HU0094 Working Title Hourly Operations and Processing Assistant Department Office of Admissions Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $10/hr Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week 29 hrs per week Normal work days Monday - Friday, some weekends Normal work hours Office hours: 8am - 4:30pm Job Category Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The Office of Admissions is seeking a part-time hourly Operations and Processing Assistant to assist with document processing, including scanning, linking and document storage of mail and electronic documents.
- Prepares mail for imaging system
- Scans documents into imaging system
- Performs quality assurance to ensure scanned image is clear and legible
- Searches credentials thoroughly and accurately, matching them with records in Banner
- Organizes documents as received for quick retrieval
- Maintains an organized filing system for documents
- Links documents to Banner and Slate, updates records as appropriate
- Assists with other cyclical admissions processes and projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
-Good oral and written communication skills
-Excellent problem solving and organizational skills and attention to detail
-Applicant must demonstrate the ability to work independently and with a team
-Working knowledge of personal computers and high school graduate
-Experience working with Banner and Image Now
-Experience with data entry
Job Open Date 04/06/2021 Remove from posting on or before 04/12/2021 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/104893 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How many years of data entry experience do you possess?
- Less than 1 year
- 1 - 2 years
- More than 2 years
- * Hours: Are you available to work weekends?
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond