Assistant Director, Facility Programs & Contract Management - (STA007124)
The Assistant Director for Facilities Programs and Contract Management directs and manages all activities, programs and contracted Services within Facilities Services/Campus Services including but not limited to the Service Level Agreement Program (SLA), Custodial Services contract, In-House Grounds and Landscaping/Irrigation contract, Pest Control contract, Uniform rental services contract, Lock Shop and associated Contracted services, as well as oversees the compliance and inspection program for each, including compliance review, billing, payment processing, analysis, and continuous improvement across multiple business units. Oversees Contracts and Program Managers, and coordinates activities with Facilities Communications and Building Coordinators.
- Oversee preparation, negotiation, implementation and reporting of all Facilities Services/Campus Services contracts in accordance with applicable compliance requirements.
- Direct Programs and Contracted services activities to include maintaining process controls, process implementation and reporting.
- Collaborate and coordinate all Campus Services Purchasing and Contracting activities with key stakeholders including Facilities Business Operations and Compliance Department (FBOC).
- Manage daily Contracted Services operations in accordance with established policies and procedures; update multiple databases periodically to include latest information as well as collaborate with Finance department on financial aspects of billing and payments processing.
- Direct and coordinate all aspects of contracts scope of services and billing with FBOC, Business Services (finance) and Senior Leadership.
- Monitor current and ongoing facilities contracts and tasks related to Contracted Custodial, Landscaping and Irrigation, in-house Grounds, Pest Control and Uniforms Rental Program activities, Lock Shop and its associated contract operations.
- Perform periodic compliance reviews, utilizing results to analyze and determine strategic needs, staff training and subsequent updates to applicable policies and procedures.
- Develop tools to gauge department efficiency and effectiveness on performance and staff development.
- Recommend updates to policy, procedures and Facilities Services/Campus Services Standard Operations Procedures as it relates to Contracted services and Programs
- Assist Senior Leadership, Campus Services Director and FBOC to address discrepancies between FS/Campus Services and its business partners as it relates to the SLAs, contracts terms, compliance, billing and payment processing.
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the UH Facilities Services/Constructions Management as well as external entities, including current and potential Business Partners, Campus Community and Business Services.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional information / Preferred Qualifications:
Previous experience in higher education, hospitals, schools, military facilities, or large commercial facilities, i.e., malls, arena’s, airports, etc. a plus.
Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
Will consider experience in lieu of education.
Strong experience with contract management and service agreements.
Note: Applicants please attach 3 professional references with your submission
Notes to Applicant: Please include a minimum of 3 professional references with your attachments.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston