Manager, Student Tuition Services
Community College of Philadelphia
Reporting to the Director, the Manager, Student Tuition Services is a vital member of the Student Tuition Services Office leadership team. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the department's collections strategy, analysis and reporting, as well as managing the collections process and procedures. The Manager provides leadership in the implementation and oversight of student tuition billing, payment plans, and collection of tuition and fees; ensuring compliance with Federal Title IV regulations, the College's internal controls, and the Student Tuition Services Office policies and procedures.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Five (5) years of customer accounts experience required.
• Three (3) years prior supervisory experience required.
• Experience utilizing an enterprise-wide software system required.
• Experience with query reporting systems required.
• Strong computer proficiency in MS Word and Excel required.
• Ability to multi-task with changing priorities required.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, is required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, respect, and understanding for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Five (5) years of customer accounts experience in a higher education environment is preferred.
• Banner (by Ellucian) environment preferred.
• Experience with Tableau and ARGOS reporting systems is preferred.
• Financial administrative experience in higher education is preferred.
• Knowledge of Title IV Financial Aid requirements strongly preferred.