CRM Analyst (14559)
The CRM Analyst will be a critical member of a team responsible for supporting, configuring, testing and maintaining the enterprise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (CRM Advise, CRM Recruit) based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is a client facing role; the individual will work very closely with various business units including undergraduate and graduate enrollment offices, registrar’s office, various schools and academic units, and developers, to provide front line Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support. The individual will also provide user training and communicate how to design effective processes within the university’s CRM solution.
1. Technical Support and Operations
- Provide front line Tier 1 and Tier 2 client support to campus CRM users by reacting to issues affecting the campus constituencies
- Assist in the rapid and thorough resolution of production issues. Work with business users and the development team to troubleshoot production emergencies
- Support enterprise CRM solutions and related platforms as needed
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of CRM solutions and keep up to date on new releases and functionality.
- Maintain operations documentation and develop operational strategy for systems
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and assist with developing Corrective Action (CA) solutions/plans for performance related problems, and reporting status of implementations
- Provide training to campus CRM users
2. Configuration, Integration of Technology Solutions
- Configure and develop (hands-on) CRM solutions that meet business outcomes and are flexible using CRM and associated technologies
- Perform CRM configuration of forms, communication plans, and workflows.
- Streamline the process & procedures and improve the release of product builds.
- Work in agile delivery methodologies
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
Essential Functions (continued)
3. Testing and Implementation of Technology Solutions
- Work with a diverse team of system analysts, application developers, project managers and third-party solution providers/ vendors to implement technology solutions
- Conduct system and user acceptance testing efforts to ensure software meets business requirements
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Validate test results and establish mitigation strategies as necessary
- Obtain testing activity approvals from stakeholders
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Full time
- Project Leader/Advisor B
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree - program of study in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent experience/training, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or Developer certification.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master's degree - program of study in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate, or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Ellucian’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms, especially Colleague.
- Experience with technology at a higher education institution
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience configuring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Strong experience with business analysis, process analysis and mapping, and project management.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Hiring offers for this position are contingent on successful background check
- Click here to learn about American University's unique benefit options.
Current American University Employees:
If you are a current full-time or part-time staff member at American University, please log intoAsuccessfulU through themyAU portal . Once in AsuccessfulU, please select the Careers tile which will take you to our internal career page.
For more information or assistance with the American University careers site, email email@example.com .
American University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status, an individual’s genetic information or any other bases under federal or local laws (collectively "Protected Bases") in its programs and activities.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.