Director of Analysis and Implementation
Director of Analysis & Implementation
Blue Bell, PA
Montgomery County Community College invites applications for the Director of Analysis and Implementation position. The Director of Analysis and Implementation is responsible for designing and conducting organizational research and analyses, extracting and sharing insights, and designing and implementing mission-focused initiatives and practices to advance institutional priorities. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Innovation, the position will work closely with faculty, staff, and College administration to advance tactical and strategic planning and partnerships and lead and support implementation of key initiatives that allow the College to optimally position itself as a sustainable and mission-driven organization.
- Master's degree or higher required (ABD considered).
- Minimum of three years of experience in data analysis/research (experience may be in the education sector or in another corporate or non-profit sector)
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Superior writing, organizational, and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled in at least one data analysis tool (e.g. SPSS, R, Excel)
- Capable of conducting statistical analyses
- Experienced in data visualization and telling compelling and captivating stories with data, language, and visual elements
- Ability to lead projects from inception to completion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and ability to communicate and interact effectively with people of all ages and diverse background
- Highly motivated, focused, and results oriented
- Ability to exercise discretion and tact in all interpersonal contacts, and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to manage multiple tasks according to required deadlines
- Maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Ability to be optimistic, positive, and supportive in interactions with others
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Montgomery County Community College offers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 degree and certificate programs, a Virtual Campus, a Culinary Arts Institute, a Municipal Police Academy, and specialized workforce development programs, all of which leverage the College’s nationally ranked use of innovative technology. An Achieving the Dream (AtD) Leader College, the institution is positioned at the vanguard of national efforts to increase completion, improve learning outcomes, and remove barriers to access for more than 24,000 students annually. The College is also recognized regionally and nationally for its sustainability leadership, work with military veterans, and community service and service learning opportunities. Montgomery County Community College was recognized by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education as one of nine “2018 Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges.” Visit mc3.edu or join us on Twitter @mccc.
Apply online: For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit https://www.mc3.edu/employment-opportunities Closing date for applications is 4/25/2021.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College’s diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.