Clinical Supervisor - Mental Health Nursing
Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by clinical schedules for students.
Duties of Position: Clinical supervision of nursing students in at a mental health care facility one or two days per week, evenings and weekends may be available. Additional hours may be required for on-campus lab activities.
Educational Requirements: Master's degree in Nursing is required.
Experience Requirements: Mental Health nursing experience required. Teaching experience preferred. Current Illinois Registered Nurse license or eligibility for Illinois license. CPR certified.
Required Documents: ***A resume is required to complete the application process. Please also attach a cover letter.***
* Current AHA health care provider CPR card.
* Official transcripts required upon hire.
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Advertised: April 05, 2021 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Nursing Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates