Philosophy of Information - Online Adjunct Faculty
The Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Old Dominion University seeks highly qualified applicants for an adjunct online instructor position in philosophy beginning Fall 2021.
Minimum Qualifications - knowledge skills, and abilities: Successful applicants will have experience teaching online undergraduate courses in courses related to information ethics, computer ethics, and information literacy. Other courses may also be available.
Minimum Qualifications - Education or training: Minimum academic credentials are an earned Master’s degree in Philosophy or a related field such as STS (PhD preferred) and evidence of competence to teach courses related to information ethics.
- Experience in online teaching, computer science, IT, library and information science, or cybersecurity
- An earned PhD
Applicants should apply at https://jobs.odu.edu/postings/13164 and be prepared to upload a letter of application indicating interest in the position, resume and/or curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy, unofficial graduate transcripts, and contact information for three professional references.
Application review will begin immediately, and the posting will be open until filled.
It is the policy of Old Dominion University to provide equal employment, educational and social opportunities for all persons, without regard to race (or traits historically associated with race including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation or genetic information. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Norfolk
- Humanities Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Norfolk
- Philosophy Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Norfolk
- Professional Fields Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Norfolk
- Library & Information Sciences Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Norfolk