Office Manager - Training Coordinator
Work Site Location: Coeur d' Alene Campus
This list includes but is not limited to the following:
• Provides guidance and relevant information and resources to business inquiries via email, phone, website and in person.
• Schedules appointments with coaches when appropriate.
• Works with and manages instructors to ensure excellent student experiences.
• Schedules and manages small business training classes, workshops and webinars, including catalogue development; generates reports for the Idaho SBDC office.
• Manages the day-to-day office operations of the SBDC. This includes a variety of routine office support activities and assignments which are often confidential in nature.
• Teaches quarterly “Starting a Business” workshop.
• Assists the Director to develop and execute a marketing strategy to reach the community with Idaho SBDC services.
• Regularly updates websites, social media posts and creates email marketing.
• Tracks and maintains records regarding client pipelines in order to facilitate improvement.
• Maintains database in accordance with department guidelines.
• Operates personal computer to enter data and to draft, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials. Performs word processing functions for a variety of standard documents and correspondence.
• Greets and directs visitors, resolves routine administrative questions and answers inquiries concerning the activities and operations of the department.
• Assists in developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with collaborative organizations and individuals.
• Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the community.
• Assists with special projects as directed.
• Runs various routine errands, as required, for the department and division.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience : Associate’s degree in Business or closely related field and a minimum of one-year full-time, or two years part-time, experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required License and/or Certifications :
Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent computer skills, including database software, Adobe PageMaker and Microsoft Office, social media and web postings, email marketing
• Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written mediums
• Proficient skills in coordinating program operations
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to explain business concepts
• Knowledge of marketing principles
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
All application materials must be upload and the application completed prior to the close date
Advertised: April 02, 2021 Pacific Daylight Time
Applications close: April 16, 2021 11:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Business Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene