Registration Services Representative (PT)
Posting Number S01374 Position Title Registration Services Representative (PT) Internal Position Title Registration Services Representative Department Registration Services Position Type Staff Job Family Classified Job Summary
The College of Lake County is looking for a Registration Services Representative. Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Outreach and On-Campus Experience, the Registration Services Representative provides information to students about admission related policies, procedures and services. In addition, the Registration Services Representative provides support to current and prospective students by assisting in registration and the maintenance of various types of student records.
Regular Part-Time Board established positions earn Vacation and Sick Leave and Tuition waiver for CLC classes and Tuition Reimbursement for advanced degrees. In addition, employees are eligible to participate in the State University Retirement System ( SURS )
The College of Lake County ( CLC ) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Keyboarding skills.
3. Previous office experience.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Ability to maintain and work with confidential information.
6. Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
1. Associates degree.
2. Ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
3. Ability to handle a heavy workload.
4. Customer service orientation and prior work experience in customer service.
5. Computer and data entry experience.
6. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Posting Date 04/02/2021 Closing Date 04/18/2021 Expected Start Date 05/03/2021 Special Instructions Summary Pay Rate $16.88 per hour Full-Time/Part-Time Part-Time Location Grayslake Total Hours per week 24.00 Work Schedule
Monday – 6 hrs, Tuesday – 6 hrs, Wednesday – 6 hrs, Thursday – 6 hrs, 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Software Testing Required Excel, MS Word, Outlook Interview Process Requirements None EEO Statement
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Summary of Essential Functions
Student/Customer Service: 30%
1. Responds to requests from students, staff, and the general public for information about admission and enrollment related policies, procedures, programs, and services.
2. Assists and guides students through the registration processes.
3. Responsible for a caseload of students within our CRM system and through proactive outreach efforts assists and collects the required documentation needed by students to enroll into classes.
4. Utilizes various software programs to generate correspondence for those seeking information.
5. Answer high volume of incoming calls daily through the call center.
Data entry/reporting: 60%
1. Processes admission applications, including creating new student files, processing student credentials, and generating acceptance letters.
2. Process all additional enrollment paperwork required for the limited enrollment healthcare programs.
3. Sets up, maintains, and updates student records.
4. Update’s admission applications for existing and returning students.
5. Processes student registrations including conferences and contractual programs which also includes all Dual Credit and Adult Education enrollment paperwork.
6. Processes student schedule and information changes.
7. Processes requests for transcripts as well as process test scores.
8. Generates class lists, including processing administrative withdrawals, final grade lists, and grades according to State guidelines.
1. Trains and assists part-time temporary staff during registration.
2. Assists the Student Recruitment Office with enrollment management activities as needed.
3. Assists in graduation ceremonies as assigned.
4. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
- * Do you have previous office experience?
- * Do you have the ability to maintain and work with
- * Do you have an Associate's degree or higher?
- * Are you bilingual in Spanish and English?
- * Do you have prior work experience in customer service?
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake