Adjunct Professor of Agricultural Sciences
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
Applications for Adjunct Faculty positions in the Department of
Agricultural Sciences are being accepted. Applications for adjunct
faculty positions will be considered for all academic disciplines
within the major of Sustainable Agriculture, especially Animal
Science and Horticulture.
An application must be submitted for each department for which you
are interested in being considered. For information regarding the
academic departments, please consult the Central State University
- Possession of the Master’s of Science, Agriculture, Agriculture
Education or of the professional degree ordinarily required for
teaching in certain technical and professional fields.
- Three years of experience as an instructor at this University or
possession of the terminal degree in the individual’s field.
- Evidence of the possession of those qualities of character,
personality and competence expected in a teacher and director of
- Dedication to ensuring excellence in curriculum delivery,
development, and improvement.
- Experience and interest in teaching students from diverse
cultural and ethnic backgrounds are essential.
- Ability to use technology in instruction and student
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the role of a
comprehensive college in a multi-cultural setting.
- Involvement with recognized professional associations or
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Staff - Monthly (Exempt)
Budgeted Annual Salary
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- Web site
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Philosophy
- Performance or Rehearsal Video
- Not in Use 2
- Not in Use 3
- Unofficial Transcripts