Communications Coordinator - (STA007130)
Coordinates communications activities in support of a university program, including, but not limited to, publications, newsletters, annual reports, web site, and informational and solicitation materials.
- Coordinates various communications projects, to include compiling, editing, and layout of materials.
- Works with other departments to research, obtain material and organize the content of written communications.
- Provides content for regular updates of the program web site.
- May be responsible for producing regularly recurring communications such as annual reports, monthly publications or newsletters.
- Provides writing and editing services for other communication projects as assigned.
- Represents the program at conferences and community events.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: If you have experience with Social Media or graphic design, please make sure to upload examples of your work.