The Alzheimer’s Disease and Memory Disorders Clinic is seeking a psychometrician to join an active research team engaged in Alzheimer’s disease prevention and treatment trials. We are looking for a team player, who is eager to become engaged in our research. We also need someone with experience in administering cognitive testing.
- Administer one-on-one neuropsychological test batteries to individual research participants.
- Score and report neuropsychological test results.
- Maintain and update regulatory documents, procedures manuals, subjects' case report forms, and source documents.
- Schedule research study visits and conducting other assessments specified in the research protocol.
- Train and orient other psychometricians and technicians in the procedures of specific trials.
- Recruit subjects or assist in other research study efforts, as needed.
- Assist with submitting research study protocols and consent form to Baylor's Institutional Review Board, as needed.
- Bachelors' degree in Psychology or related field.
- No experience required.
- Masters' degree in a related field.
- Experience with administering cognitive testing.
- Knowledge or experience with Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Disorders.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston