Events/Marketing Coordinator, Auxiliary Services
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applications for a part-time, temporary Events/Marketing Coordinator position in the department of Auxiliaries Services. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of external rental events to include screening client inquiries; conducting site visits; coordinating internal approvals; contracting; coordination of setup, cleaning, AV, parking, security, catering, and other campus resources; and day-of event staffing.
- Maintain social media / web presence and assist with marketing initiatives for Auxiliary venues including the Swain Boating Center and Citadel Beach Club.
- Facilitate approvals and scheduling of the Swain Boating Center social spaces for internal use in the EMS scheduling system and S2 access control system.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Event Management, Director of Auxiliary Services, and AVP of Auxiliary Services.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in events, marketing, customer service, or related field.
Flexible weekday hours with some nights and weekends required for event staffing. Must be physically capable of lifting/moving event furniture if needed for event setup.
Advertised: Apr 01 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Charleston