Marketing Director of the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Collaborating with the Graduate School leadership and program directors and working closely with the organization’s central Marketing office, leads the strategic development of a comprehensive marketing plan for the Graduate School’s academic programs, incorporating digital and traditional marketing elements.
- Directs high level and day-to-day execution of the marketing plan.
- Prepares marketing content for distribution through a variety of channels. Writes and edits copy for online and print materials. Takes hands-on responsibility for coordinating production and delivery of digital and traditional marketing materials. Ensures that Graduate School marketing content complies with Mount Sinai identity and branding guidelines.
- Serves as primary contact for all web and social media content. Performs hands-on management of social media communications for the Graduate School and coordinates with vendors and others involved with digital marketing and social media for various graduate programs. Works closely with social media and other marketing professionals in the organization’s central Marketing office to advance public recognition and understanding of the Graduate School’s programs, and to ensure Graduate School marketing practices are aligned with Mount Sinai marketing strategy. Ensure that use of logo and other visuals are appropriate and compliant by providing non-marketing staff with templates and guidelines, and by reviewing drafts of content and planned purchases branded items.
- Performs project management role for all marketing-related projects. Collaboratively defines timelines and metrics, and monitors these throughout project execution to keep projects on track and report on outcomes.
- As a member of the Graduate School’s administrative team, participates in the planning, delivery, and logistical support for special events such as Commencement
- Supports and aligns communications campaigns and other initiatives generated by the Graduate School and the Office of Development and the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Serves as part of the Graduate School’s recruitment team. Working closely with Graduate School and program leadership, contributes to strategic planning of recruitment calendar and to the development of recruitment materials.
- Supports internal communications functions, including contributing to content development for delivery to audiences within the organization. Performs data collection and analysis related to internal and external communications.
- Maintains relationships with relevant professional organizations and networks. Stays abreast of developments in marketing and communications channels and technologies, as well as the evolving higher education marketing landscape.
- Performs other duties as required, in support of the Graduate School’s administrative management and operations.
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s preferred) in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Five or more years in higher education marketing/communications experience with strong emphasis on digital channels, writing and editing skills. The ability to articulate messages for targeted audiences with correct use of language.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Apply for Marketing Director of the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Marketing & Sales Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Other Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City