Grant and Contract Accountant (Fiscal Analyst 3)
The Grant and Contract Accountant is a senior level, lead accountant responsible for the accounts receivable and fiscal grant and contract functions of the College. Responsibilities include budgeting, invoicing, reconciliations, accounting system management, complex analysis, reporting, grant support, and fiscal compliance. In addition, this position will analyze complex financial data and conduct fiscal research, design and prepare multifaceted reports, research best practices to implement ongoing process improvements, serve as a liaison for and advisor to academic departments, and independently plan, coordinate, and develop accounting systems to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Uniform Guidance.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Accounting & Finance Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton