Postdoctoral Research Associate
The Department of Psychology at Princeton University invites applications for a postdoctoral research associate or more senior research position in the Human Diversity Lab, under the supervision of Dr. Kristina Olson. This position is for a postdoc who will lead projects primarily focused on questions about gender dysphoria, body image, and mental health in gender diverse people.
This is a one-year term position with the possibility of renewal contingent upon continued funding and satisfactory performance. Start date is negotiable but ideally around August 1, 2021. Please submit a CV, a cover letter describing academic and research goals, as well as technical and research experience. Apply online at https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/19921 . Please also submit contact information (but not letters) for three references. Contact Dr. Kristina Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional questions.
- A recent Ph.D. in social psychology or a closely related field
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS or R)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with study participants
- Detail-oriented, motivated, efficient, and able to work independently
- Experience studying body image and/or mental health
- Experience studying gender diversity
This position is subject to the University’s background check policy. Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.