Program Manager 2, Corporate Stewardship - (STA007132)
Manages the day-to-day operations of a large university program or department, including the supervision of staff employees, student workers, programs or processes.
- Plans and develops procedures for administering a large or complex department or program.
- Manages fiscal activities, including procurement and budget analysis.
- Provides guidance to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
- Prepares abstracts, research reports, funding proposals, operations and procedure manuals, and other written material and documentation.
- Creates and reviews reports of expenditures and activities.
- May administer grants and grant-related related communications, scholarships and other operations.
- Develops, implements and maintains appropriate policies and procedures.
- May serve as property custodian for the department.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience. Certification/Licensing: None.
Highly Recommended Qualifications:
- Ideal applicants will have a minimum of 3 years of job related experience.
- This person will primarily be responsible for stewardship and cultivation of Cougar 100 awards and Cougar Business Network.
- Cougar 100 responsibilities include growing company submissions for annual awards, stewarding alumni for those companies, scheduling and coordinating networking events, coordinating with event staff, working with communications team to promote the event in all social, digital and print communications channels.
- Cougar Business Network responsibilities include identifying and cultivating Cougar owned or led businesses, scheduling and coordinating networking events, working with communications team to promote the network in all social, digital and print communications channels.
- Develop close relationship with Cougar 100 and Cougar Business Network alumni for ongoing speaking opportunities, mentoring programs, alumni stories, career development and supporting corporate relations efforts.
- This position also has continued oversight and stewardship of all corporate partnerships with UHAA including fulfillment of all sponsorship agreement and working with corporate relations team on new and renewal agreements.
- This person will also be responsible for the annual UHAA golf tournament including coordination with event & communication staff and all details required for a successful tournament.
Notes to Applicant: 1723919
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston