Web Developer 1 - (STA007105)
Supports a department or college World Wide Web site, including writing HTML documents, developing content, creating graphics, digitizing pictures, and inserting audio and video.
- Develops content and layout of assigned web pages, using graphics software specifically designed for publishing on the Web.
- Creates and edits graphics for web and print; digitizes images using scanning and digital camera equipment.
- Coordinates with contacts and updates information on the assigned Web site to ensure that the university is well represented.
- May lead the work of student assistants.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 6 months experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of six (6) months of directly job-related experience.