Research Coordinator II
The Research Coordinator II will work with investigators in the Department of Medicine in the Section of Epidemiology and Population Sciences. This position will be working on a nation-wide epidemiology research study of African American Men with Prostate Cancer and will work closely with maintaining contact with the study participants and communities involved in the research study. Day to day activities of research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants. This is a part-time position.
- Interviews, screens and recruits patients for study.
- Explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
- Collects participant questionnaires.
- Processes, documents and enters information into a database.
- Collects, processes, ships, and maintains paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents and records for research studies.
- Corresponds with participants throughout study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston