Reports to the Assistant Vice President, HR Operations. Responsible for the support and maintenance of the University’s Workday HR System. Includes processing employee data, producing HR-related reports and ensuring compliance. Responsible for Workday new release and application maintenance for HR modules; participates in functional testing for upgrades and implementations; creates and provides reports; establish and maintain organization metrics and analysis as required.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of the University’s Workday HCM modules
- Designs and optimizes HCM Business Processes and rolls out new functionality
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with our IT department
- Manage day-to-day Workday HCM activities and provides assistance and supports other HR functional including Benefits and Recruiting, in developing and mapping business processes.
- Maintain data integrity by regularly analyzing data and researching data discrepancies
- Performs data updates, exports, imports (EIB uploads)
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds ad hoc data requests
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operation
- Acts as primary contact for assigned function with outside organizations or other departments; responds to technical administrative questions and ensures necessary follow up, including troubleshooting Payroll issues.
- Engage regularly in Workday online Community, submit brainstorms, keeping HR leadership abreast of relevant information.
- Train Workday users on new functionality as well as new users as necessary.
- Ensure data privacy is maintained.
- Participates in special projects with staff as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area
- Advanced knowledge of Workday and related human resource information systems (HRIS)
- Experience with Workday Business Processes and condition statements
- Ability to create custom reports in Workday
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Possess project management and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Excellent customer service
Bachelor’s degree in related field and minimum of five years of directly related human resources experience including Workday.
HR - Admin
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Fairfield University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to excellence through diversity, and, in this spirit, particularly welcomes applications from women, persons of color, Veterans, and members of historically underrepresented groups. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with a disability.
Load a resume or CV first, then upload supporting documents including a cover letter at the bottom of the third page under the "My Experience" section where it says to upload a Resume/CV. You will be able to upload up to 5 other documents in this section. You will be unable to edit your application, so please have all documents available before applying. Faculty Positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email the additional documents to the applicable contact in the job description. Staff positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email them to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield