Administrative Coordinator - (STA007099)
Coordinates the administrative operations of a department, including, but not limited to, human resources, payroll, telecommunications, building maintenance, and property inventory.
- Coordinates personnel administration including employee sign-up, faculty folders, payroll and implementation of related policies and procedures.
- Coordinates department administrative operations, including telecommunications, physical plant work orders, long distance codes, parking permits and ID card requests.
- Maintains personnel records such as employee information, timesheets and lost time reports; tracks status of submitted personnel and administrative forms.
- May coordinate and compile information for various programs and activities for faculty and graduate students.
- Oversees the work assignments of clerical staff and coordinates daily office operations.
- Coordinates all aspects of space management and conducts property inventory for the department.
- Reviews personnel and administrative documents for adherence to university regulations prior to obtaining certifying signature.
- Assists faculty, staff and students with personnel and administrative issues; serves as departmental liaison to administrative departments on campus.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
High school and 5 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information
“ Education in lieu of experience will be considered’ .
Additional Addendum to Job Duties:
- Assist in a variety of mail related activities, including collecting, deliveries, sorting, logs insured mail -FedEx and USPS Certified Mail. Updating mail slots. Keeping mailroom clean and organized.
- Provides faculty& staff ePOI, cougar card access to UHLC as well as troubleshoot card access issues.
- Prepare Fixit Work Request, purchase vouchers, requisitions, and contract for the Facility office. Assist supervisor in tracking of facility projects and spending.
- Assist in compiling furnishing inventory, key audit, phone, and related Facilities survey/report.
- Assisting with facility maintenance, ground keeping, and set up/tear down of LC events.
Notes to Applicant: 000000974443269
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston