Associate Director for Graduate Recruitment
Associate Director for Graduate Recruitment
SUMMARY: This new position is responsible for planning and executing recruitment activities for the College’s four current graduate programs as well as future programs. Responsibilities include: identifying sources for new inquiries, managing an enrollment database, creating new partnerships, travelling to recruitment events, organizing information events, contacting prospective students and implementing a communications strategy during the lead generation stage up until application completion. The Associate Director for Graduate Recruitment will work under the direction of the Director of Admissions and in close coordination with the Vice President of Enrollment Management, Marketing and Communications, and the individual graduate program directors.
- Serve as the first point of contact for student inquires in all graduate programs prior to application.
- Develop strategies for the search and communication to acquire new graduate student leads from on-campus, national, and international sources.
- Assist in the planning of on-campus and virtual events that are open to non-applicants.
- With the Office of Marketing and Communications (OMC), create and implement an integrated communication plan for all programs as well as unique subset plans for each program.
- Work with Admissions, OMC, and program directors, to ensure all communications are prompt and on brand and that inquiries are provided high-quality service.
- Assist admissions staff with graduate application annual updates.
- Provide timely and personalized follow up communications to prospective students including calls, emails, mailings, and texts.
- Lead on-campus/off-campus recruitment activities including graduate fairs, university visits, conferences, and corporate visits.
- Meet frequently with the program directors to capture key elements of the graduate programs and turn them into effective talking points for students, colleges, and organizations.
- Collaborate regularly with OMC to develop and maintain marketing and communication collateral, both digital and print.
- Create and utilize data reports to identify applicant/application trends, develop recruiting strategies, and projecting application numbers.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in recruiting college students and/or professionals, graduate student recruiting experience preferred, OR experience in customer service and/or in a sales environment, an academic setting preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Willingness and ability for travel (when deemed safe).
- Willingness and ability to work some weekend and evening hours.
- Experience in building strategies to meet goals, implementing strategies, and revising them based on progress.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with various constituencies to achieve strategic goals.
- Experience in marketing or communications.
- Self-directed and highly organized.
- Excellent attention to detail, reliability and consistent follow-through necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management with the ability to learn additional programs.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Bridgewater College was founded in 1880 as the first coeducational college in Virginia. Bridgewater offers bachelor’s degrees in approximately 60 majors and minors, along with four graduate programs, pre-professional programs such as medicine and law, and teacher licensure. The College is a member of NCAA Division III and the Old Dominion Athletic Conference, with 23 intercollegiate athletic teams. The vibrant residential campus is located in the town of Bridgewater, Virginia, near the city of Harrisonburg in the center of the Shenandoah Valley. An excellent school system, healthy business environment, numerous arts and cultural events, one of the state's lowest crime rates, and a variety of outdoor opportunities and historic attractions draw many to the region.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:
Vice President for Enrollment Management
APPLICATION: Please complete the online application at http://www.bridgewater.edu/careers and attach a cover letter, resume and three letters of reference.
DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position is open until filled.
Bridgewater College is an equal opportunity provider, committed to employing a diverse faculty and staff, and actively seeks applications from women, minorities, and other persons from traditionally under-represented groups.
Bridgewater College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, veteran status, or political affiliation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, or other college programs and activities, or with regard to employment.
ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT AND ANNUAL FIRE SAFETY
The Bridgewater College Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report summarizes policies on campus security and personal safety, crime prevention, fire safety, and crime reporting, and includes crime and fire statistics for the past three years.
The reports are available at https://bridgewater.box.com/s/4ma6tlh30y8cat9un192ugo3dm6n29y9
To request a printed copy, please call 540-828-5761
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bridgewater
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bridgewater
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bridgewater
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bridgewater
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bridgewater