Research Positions in the Faculty of Health Sciences
In 2013, UM launched a new academic unit, the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) (http://fhs.um.edu.mo/), which aims at providing excellent education programmes, performing outstanding research and delivering dedicated services to the community. FHS emphasizes on the research in the areas of Aging, Animal behaviours, Bioinformatics, Cancer, Cell cycle, Development, Epigenetics, Genomics, Metabolic diseases, Pharmacology, Proteomics, Stem Cells, Systems Biology, Transgenics and/or Translational research. To cope with the latest development, FHS is particularly interested in recruiting personnel with extensive research experience in areas of translational medicine and precision oncology.
- Postdoctoral Fellows: A doctoral degree in related biological, health and/or biomedical studies; a solid record of publication and scientific training.
- Research Assistants: A bachelor’s degree or above in related biological, health and/or biomedical studies is preferred; a solid record of scientific training.
Remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification and relevant professional experience. The current local maximum income tax rate is 12% but is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/ for more details, and apply ONLINE. Review of applications will commence immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they are not invited for an interview within 3 months of application.
Human Resources Section,
Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://career.admo.um.edu.mo/; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +853 8822 8699; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for
recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Post-Doc Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Macau
- Health & Medicine Post-Doc Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Macau
- Medicine Post-Doc Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Macau
- Other Health & Medicine Post-Doc Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Macau