Dean of Student Life (Williams Bay, WI)
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Dean of Student Life assists the Vice President of Academic and Student Life with the design and implementation of programs and services to ensure student success and retention. The Dean of Student Life works with faculty and staff to create opportunities for students to integrate their undergraduate curricular and co-curricular experiences and to reflect on their personal/professional growth in accordance with the University’s mission.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Student Personnel Administration or related field
- 10 or more years experience working with undergraduate students.
- Proven record of commitment to student learning, success and retention.
- Awareness and sensitivity to the needs of a diverse student body.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a student-centered oriented and professional manner.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to interact with diverse group of student, faculty, and staff and to develop strong relationships with colleagues, staff, administrators, students and the general public.
- General writing, computer and math skills.
- Ability to move about campus.
- Ability to interact via telephone, in person and via electronic media.
- Some evening and weekend hours required.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Minority & Multicultural Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora