Marian University, a Catholic Franciscan institution of higher education, invites applications for the position of CRM Administrator within the division of Enrollment Operations. The CRM Administrator will report directly to the Executive Director of Enrollment Operations and University Registrar on the Enrollment Operations team. The Enrollment Operations division includes three student service offices: the Office of Enrollment Operations, Office of Financial Aid, and Office of the Registrar. Working closely with the Director or Enrollment Operations and the office of Graduate and Online Enrollment Management, the CRM Administrator will promote Marian University’s Catholic Franciscan mission and identity by managing daily application data with an intentional focus on continuous improvement of the CRM.
Essential Job Duties:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- Develop and maintain expertise in and facilitate staff utilization of Ellucian CRM Recruit and Colleague for all divisions of enrollment at Marian University
- Act as lead liaison between Admission and Information Technology for all relevant systems
- Oversee and continually improve management and use of prospective student data
- Manage the export and import of prospect lists from vendors such as College Board, NRCCUA, etc.
- Manage the import of application data from vendors such as CAS and the Common App
- Manage the creation and expansion of forms in order to meet university needs
- Monitor and maintain accurate admission and recruitment content on all relevant admission forms including request information and online applications on the Recruit website. Work with webmaster and marketing on related university website content.
- Monitor system performance and manage regular system testing and updates in coordination with Information Technology.
- Assist in the development and implementation of communication flow, including conventional mailings and emails to prospective students
- Assist in training of new staff on information systems
- Work with ARGOS Reporting tools to build enrollment data reports
- Assist directors and staff as needed in production of reports
- Work with Ellucian Colleague Admissions and Student modules in relation to Ellucian Recruit CRM
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot system error logs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in higher education and/or technology is required
Applicants should possess the following skills:
- High technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and operate effectively within a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise software systems and customer relationship management systems
- Knowledge and skill in the areas of admissions and marketing
- Regular evening hours and some weekends are required
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Familiarity and experience writing HTML code
Apply online here: https://marian.peopleadmin.com/postings/328
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current resume, contact information for three professional references, and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis