Learning Experience Designer
Lead learning experience strategy and design initiatives for internal and external LX Studio clients. Perform analysis and research on learning experiences. Develop new innovations in learning experience design, delivery, and optimization. Conduct primary research on learning experiences and their implementation and performance. Lead and coordinate learning experience strategy and design teams. Establish and support strategic planning and visioning efforts. Advise and consult with internal and external audiences.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions.
- Provide leadership for learning experience projects.
- Coordinate and facilitate the delivery of proprietary learning experience design programs.
- Lead and facilitate the design of strategic initiatives.
- Deliver specialized learning experience design training.
- Coordinate cross-organizational learning experience design collaborations.
- Contribute to the development of learning experience design recommendations.
- Analyze learning experiences, processes, and outcomes and create insights for clients.
- Develop new innovations in learning experience design, delivery, and optimization.
- Conduct primary research on learning experiences and their implementation and performance.
- Stay up-to-the-minute on the latest industry trends to know which strategies resonate with customers in their niche.
- Lead and coordinate learning experience design teams.
- Establish and support strategic planning and visioning efforts.
- Advise and consult with internal and external audiences.
- Present learning experience research, methods, inventions, and discoveries to colleagues at conferences and symposiums.
- Publish reports related to these items.
- Promote and grow learning experience projects by representing the institution and providing support in outreach efforts including conferences and events, and marketing campaigns.
- Gain buy in and support for new learning experience projects.
- Design, and facilitate learning experience design workshops and consulting sessions.
- Work with clients to achieve learning experience goals.
- Develop new learning experience tools, methods, and technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Masters degree in related subject matter area. Extensive experience in the field of training, education, or learning design.
Qualifications/Experience Preferred :
Doctorate in related subject matter area. Lean Sigma Six or other certification preferred.
- Maintains awareness of trends and issues influencing learning experience design and related fields.
- Skilled in the application of learning theories and science to practice.
- Demonstrates developing analytical skills related to the measurement and evaluation of learning experiences.
- Demonstrates developing skills in state-of-the-art learning experience strategy and design methods.
- Demonstrates developing skills in the application of learning technologies.
- Demonstrates creativity, curiosity, and strategic thinking in facilitating learning experience design projects.
- Demonstrates developing applied knowledge of learning science, organizational policies, and change management efforts.
- Uses project management tools and systems to prioritize, schedule, communicate, collaborate, and achieve project tasks and activities.
- Applies developing expertise to diverse learning experience projects.
- Creates contextualized communication strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse audiences effectively.
- Ability to help groups gain consensus and develop collaborative actions.
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
- Ability to organize and coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to set priorities and assign work to other professionals.
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Arts Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Design & Graphic Arts Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Instructional Technology & Design Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City