CPWD Instructor Non Credit
CPWD Instructor Non Credit
Department: Corporate Education
MassBay fosters educational excellence and academic success to prepare students for local and global citizenship, to meet critical workforce demands of communities, and to contribute to the region’s economic development.
Massachusetts Bay Community College values diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our community.
Located in Greater Boston, MassBay is a comprehensive, open-access community college, offering associate degrees and certificate programs on three campuses in Wellesley Hills, Framingham, and Ashland, Massachusetts.
The ideal candidate will join a vibrant and inclusive educational community, and have a desire and ability to work with a diverse population.
The Office of Corporate Partnerships and Workforce Development is seeking instructors for various noncredit courses run by its program. Programs include:
- Professional Development: courses on teaming, leadership, communication styles
- IT-Related: CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+
- Au Pair Program: cultural, historical knowledge of United States and Cross-cultural themes
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Foreign Language
This list is not to be considered all-inclusive. A supervisor may assign other duties as required to meet the needs and foster the mission of the College.
All employees of MassBay are expected to work collegially and collaboratively within a community that values and celebrates diversity.
- Teaching experience at the high school or college level
- Knowledge of instructional techniques for communicating concepts in a variety of way
- Sensitivity and commitment to the goals of Affirmative Action and workforce diversity
- Experience working in a diverse environment
- Demonstrated commitment to working with underserved students
- For corporate training: experience in a corporate environment
Salary Range: $50.00 - 100.00 Hourly Wage
Classification Type: Adjunct Faculty
Application Deadline: April 10, 2021, or thereafter until filled.
Hiring is subject to state appropriation funding.
Final candidates are required to provide sealed transcripts and/or certifications.
Hiring is contingent upon a successful CORI clearance.
Massachusetts Bay Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or sexual violence shall be referred to the College’s for Affirmative Action and/or Title IX Coordinator, Lisa MacDonald, Director of Equity Compliance, email@example.com, (781) 239-3147, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Framingham
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Framingham
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Framingham
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Framingham
- English as a Second Language Not specified Full Time jobs in Framingham