Working Warhawk I - Student Affairs Assistant
Vacancy Number: S-00707 Position Title: Working Warhawk I - Student Affairs Assistant Classification Title: Department: Student Affairs Employment Type: Part-Time Duties and Responsibilities:
Greet visitors to the Dean of Students Office; providing a helpful and welcoming atmosphere for students, faculty, staff and other members of the AUM Community.
Direct visitors to the appropriate Student Affairs team member.
Provide coverage for the front desk including answering phones, transfer calls, take messages, and/or sending emails on behalf of the staff.
Printing, copying, and/or distributing promotional materials for programs, events, and activities including flyers, posters, postcards, and other materials.
Assisting with Student Affairs programs and events as necessary.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Customer service skills
Attention to detail
Ability to multi-task
Minimum Qualifications: Job Open Date: 03/29/2021 This posting will remain open until closed: Yes Job Close Date: Salary Band: Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please upload your Spring 2021 academic schedule in the section titled “Student Schedule”.
About the University/College Quick Link https://www.jobs.aum.edu/postings/4670 Position Profile Link Applicant Documents
- Student Schedule
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery
- Minority & Multicultural Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Montgomery