Esports Adjunct Faculty – Sports Communication & Media
Program, Department of Journalism
Temporary part time
Faculty – Ric Edelman College of Communication
& Creative Arts
The Sports Communication & Media Program at Rowan University is
seeking qualified adjuncts to teach undergraduate courses in the
following areas during the 2021-2022 academic year:
* Introduction to Esports
* Esports Coverage & Media: Reporting
* Esports Coverage & Media: Shoutcasting
* Esports Coverage & Media: In-Game Observing
All courses will be taught online.
Master’s degree desired. Bachelor’s degree in a related field and
significant, professional experience in Esports field coverage and
media or related Esports communication work.
A track record of successful teaching, especially in an online
environment, is desirable.
Please follow the instructions to submit your application materials
through the Rowan employment application website. Materials MUST be
submitted through the online process.
Required application materials (in a single pdf file, if
- Cover Letter
- Names of three references and/or letters from references
- Two previous teaching evaluations, if available
- Unofficial transcript from highest degree
Mar 29 2021 Eastern Daylight Time