Full Stack Developer
The Walden’s Student Information Systems team’s goal is to deliver a world-class user experience to our customers by leveraging the latest in user experience design and technology enhanced by Artificial Intelligence and Automation. Our team consists of highly driven, technically talented people who are passionate about developing new innovative solutions to drive Walden’s key business strategies.
The Walden Student Information Systems team is looking for a talented, highly motivated and hands on Full Stack Developer to help drive a best-in-class user experience for our students. The developer will design and build enhancements to existing student portals as well as new and innovative technology experiences, develop a common framework and reusable components and API’s using API/Micro services development and Web/Mobile experience design concepts, and be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of these systems.
- Work with digital product management teams to determine
business requirements and manage design, build and deployment of
enhancement and new product initiatives.
- Work with Architecture teams to determine architecture and
design of the portal components and API’s by understanding needs
from Product Management.
- Provide thought leadership in helping business leaders
understand how portals experiences will enhance customer
- Work with vendors to integrate their products into the portals
and on new product development.
- Passionate about performing hands-on work as well as
accelerating teams by providing appropriate support.
- Work across a matrix organization using Agile IT
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related
- At least 8 years of related experience
- Proficiency with front end languages such as HTML,
Angular (preferred) or React
and run time environments like JVM, NodeJS
- Proficiency with relational (Oracle, SQL server) and NoSQL
(Mongo DB) databases
- Proficiency in CI/CD process (Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with APIs and API Management
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Familiarity with Firebase is a plus
- Familiarity with Ionic framework, Android and iOS development
is a plus
- Experience in graph databases is a plus
- Solution-oriented with problem solving ability.
- Results driven ensuring concept to completion with focus on
time to value
- Collaborative and a team player leveraging relationships as a
means to resolving blockers
- Self-motivated and driven to find the right solution based in
incubation or scale
- Hands-on with interest in developing proof of concepts leading
- Strong communication skills
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia