Housing Services Coordinator
Job Title Housing Services Coordinator Posting Number S898P Classification Title
The Housing Services Coordinator, under the supervision of the Director of Housing Services, is responsible for the physical condition of student housing resources, including room cleanliness and readiness, the condition of furnishings, access control, and inspections. This is a 40 hour/12 month non-exempt position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned
1. Manage and maintain housing resources and furnishings.
2. Oversee student housing access, both mechanical and electronic.
3. Manage housing inspections, check-in, check-out, and damage assessment.
4. Ensure student housing meets Univesity standards prior to and during occupancy.
5. Respond to internal and external housing-related requests, inquiries, and concerns.
6. Conduct regular inspections of living areas and address issues of concern.
7. Manage and maintain housing services equipment, tools, and vehicles.
8. Hire, train, and supervise Student Workers.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate a growing and dynamic Christian faith, which is naturally communicated through words and actions.
Ability to demonstrate knowledge and practice of student developmental theory.
Ability to confront inappropriate behavior.
Knowledge of mission and commitment to the personal development of college students.
Ability to be empathetic to the needs of a culturally diverse student body.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to recruit, train, supervise and motivate student employees.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required. Master’s degree and/or one to two year collegiate-level residential experience preferred. Experience and skills in group dynamics and leadership.
Open Date 03/26/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6417 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Disabled Student Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside