Please view posting details below. To apply to this posting, please click the link above.
This field only applies to Faculty
Oversees the daily office responsibilities of admissions, registration, student records, residency determination, and transcripts according to local, state, and federal requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the routine functions of the assigned Enrollment and Academic Support Services office
• Assures staff compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and laws regarding student admissions, registration and record-keeping
• Assists supervisor in providing direction, guidance, and knowledge for staff to answer questions and provide accurate information regarding admissions, TCC policies, and regulations of state and federal agencies
• Verifies the accuracy and completeness of submitted documents regarding residency, meningitis shot records, course changes, tuition exemptions/waivers, Texas Success Initiative ( TSI ), and class reinstatements
• Processes changes to student records including name, social security number, and date of birth
• Coordinates workflow with other departments and programs on campus
• Assists supervisor with staff training and front-line supervision
• Regularly interacts with faculty, campus and district administrators, technical staff; has frequent contact with other colleges
• Assumes responsibility for office activities in supervisor’s absence
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through the TCC Institute
• Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
• Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• Associate’s degree or 60+ college hours from a regionally accredited college or university and three (3) years of experience working in Admissions, Records, or Registrar’s Office of a college or university; or any equivalent combination of education, training, certification, and related experience
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Intermediate to advanced experience working with computerized systems and office productivity software
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Certification / License