Adjunct Faculty - Department of Business
Job Title Adjunct Faculty - Department of Business Rank Per-Course Faculty Classification Title Per Course Position Summary
Teach undergraduate or graduate per course class(es) in the following disciplines in the Department of Business: Accounting, Business Law, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Business, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, International Business, Management, and Marketing.
Availability depends on the needs of the university each semester: therefore, you may not be contacted immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
Teach undergraduate or graduate per course class(es) synchronously or asynchronously. Evaluate students. Participate in trainings and orientations. Hold regular office hours. Become proficient with Banner and Brightspace as well as use of Zoom technology, depending on assigned course.
A master’s degree in the discipline and/or a master’s degree with 18 hours in a related discipline.
Prior teaching experience at college level and/or terminal degree desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of course content; ability to organize course material and deliver course content that takes into account student needs; ability to provide corrective feedback; ability to dedicate sufficient time to prepare for class and grade assignments.
Work Location Online - In the State of New Mexico
Posting Number F214P Posting Open Date 03/26/2021 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants
A complete application must include 1) A letter of application, 2) Curriculum vitae, 3) Unofficial copies of advanced degree transcripts, 4) Teaching philosophy, and 5) evidence of teaching. Online application must include names, phone numbers, and e‐mail addresses of three (3) professional references. References will be contacted in conjunction with an interview and official transcripts should be requested upon acceptance of the interview. For more detailed information regarding the position you may contact: Dr. D. Veena Parboteeah at email@example.com. For disabled access or services call 505-454-3242 or TDD 505-454-3003. New Mexico Highlands University is an EEO Employer.
Quick Link https://nmhu.peopleadmin.com/postings/6493 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- * Please describe the attributes that will make you a strong
candidate for this position
(Open Ended Question)
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- * Please select your primary discipline of research and
- General Business
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems Management
- * Briefly list your area(s) of research or teaching
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/ Letter of Interest
- Unofficial Transcripts Conferring Required Degree
- Teaching Philosophy
- Evidence of Teaching and Research Excellence
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Accounting & Finance Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Economics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas