Lecturers of Business Analytics (2 Positions, Non-Tenure Track, F0419A1, F0466A1)
Department of Information Technology and Decision Sciences (ITDS) at Strome College of Business, Old Dominion University, seeks applicants for two full-time lecturers to teach business analytics courses, beginning July 25, 2021.
The Department of ITDS consists of a collegial group of faculty who are championing exciting initiatives to increase research impact and engagement with the business community. We offer majors and degrees in IT, Business Analytics, and Maritime and Supply Chain Management at undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. levels. The link to the Department web page is https://odu.edu/business/departments/itds.
Minimum Qualifications - Education or training:
- Candidates must have at least a Master’s degree or higher with courses in statistics, management science / quantitative analysis, operations management from an AACSB accredited business school.
- Candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum Qualifications - Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Graduate-level courses in statistics, management science, business analytics, and/or operations and supply chain management.
- Significant and substantive professional or industry experience as demonstrated through a professional portfolio.
- The candidates should be able to teach a variety of Business Analytics and/or operations management courses.
- Data analytics skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel proficiency, R, Python, data mining tools, mathematical programming software;
- Prior experience in statistics and quantitative analysis, business analytics, data analytics, or operations management;
- Prior experience in teaching at a post-secondary level;
- Industry engagement experience, such as consulting activities in an area related to the teaching discipline, significant participation in professional business associations, documented professional certifications in the area of teaching, participation in professional events, etc.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, contact information for three professional references (who will also be prompted to submit recommendation letters), teaching evaluations if available, and a copy of unofficial graduate transcripts to https://jobs.odu.edu/postings/13152.
If you should have any questions, please contact Dr. Kedong Chen, Department of Information Technology and Decision Sciences, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA 23529-0219, e-mail: email@example.com. Review of applications will begin on April 25, 2021.
Old Dominion University does not discriminate in admissions, treatment, employment or access to its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), political affiliation, veteran status, family medical and genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Norfolk
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Norfolk
- Business Administration Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Norfolk
- Other Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Norfolk