Visiting Assistant Professor
The Department of Psychology at Seton Hall University (www.shu.edu/psychology) invites applications for a full-time Visiting Assistant Professor position for 2021-2022. The area of specialization is open, but priority will be given to candidates who are qualified to teach Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities include teaching 4 undergraduate courses per semester and holding a minimum of 4 office hours per week.
- The specific courses will vary based on a combination of departmental needs and instructor specialization but will ideally include Industrial/Organizational Psychology and core courses such as Research Methods.
- Please note that the University expects to hold in-person classes and in-person office hours in the fall.
- Ph.D. in Psychology or a closely related field (ABD or master’s level candidates may be considered depending on experience).
- College-level teaching experience.
- Experience using virtual meeting and teaching technology (e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Blackboard).
- Commitment to engaging with a diverse study body.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please submit a cover letter, CV, teaching philosophy, sample course syllabus, and the names of 3 references who can speak to teaching qualifications at jobs.shu.edu (search for “Faculty” under Categories).
- Review of applications will begin April 15 and will continue until the position is filled.
- Questions about the position should be sent to the search committee chair, Dr. Amy Joh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Psychology Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange