Work Site Location:
Coeur d' Alene Campus
Full-time and Part-time (non-benefited) positions
benefits including retirement
The purpose of this position is to
perform custodial maintenance and heavy-duty cleaning of college
facilities as assigned to ensure a clean and safe
are typically 4 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Part-time (non-benefited) hours
are typically Mon - Thurs 6
p.m. - 10 p.m., Fri 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Vacuums and shampoo all carpeted areas.
- Cleans walls and woodwork, mirrors, ceilings, light fixtures,
dry-erase boards, and restrooms.
- Dusts and polishes furniture.
- Washes inside and outside windows.
- Cleans outside entryways and picks up parking lot litter.
- Clears clogged drains and toilets or reports same to the
- Refills all dispensers as needed.
- Cleans offices, restrooms, locker rooms, shower areas, and
custodial service rooms.
- Moves furniture and sets up meeting rooms, classrooms, or
- Empties wastebaskets, collects recyclable items, and remove all
refuse from buildings.
- Operates cleaning equipment as required.
- Removes snow from buildings, steps, and entrances when
- Carries a two-way radio for communication with other staff and
- Locks and unlocks campus buildings as required.
- Reports potential problems, hazards, or emergencies to the
immediate supervisor and/or security staff.
- May require shift work.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the
Education and Experience
: High school diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
• Ability to read, write and speak in English
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
All application materials must be
upload and the application completed prior to the close
Advertised: March 25, 2021 Pacific Daylight