Work Site Location: Coeur d' Alene Campus
Two positions available
Excellent benefits including retirement
The purpose of this position is to perform custodial maintenance and heavy-duty cleaning of college facilities as assigned to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Work Schedule: Hours are typically 4 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Vacuums and shampoo all carpeted areas.
- Cleans walls and woodwork, mirrors, ceilings, light fixtures, dry-erase boards, and restrooms.
- Dusts and polishes furniture.
- Washes inside and outside windows.
- Cleans outside entryways and picks up parking lot litter.
- Clears clogged drains and toilets or reports same to the Physical Plant.
- Refills all dispensers as needed.
- Cleans offices, restrooms, locker rooms, shower areas, and custodial service rooms.
- Moves furniture and sets up meeting rooms, classrooms, or dining areas.
- Empties wastebaskets, collects recyclable items, and remove all refuse from buildings.
- Operates cleaning equipment as required.
- Removes snow from buildings, steps, and entrances when required.
- Carries a two-way radio for communication with other staff and security.
- Locks and unlocks campus buildings as required.
- Reports potential problems, hazards, or emergencies to the immediate supervisor and/or security staff.
- May require shift work.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the community.
Education and Experience : High school diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
• Ability to read, write and speak in English
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check
All application materials must be upload and the application completed prior to the close date
Advertised: March 25, 2021 Pacific Daylight Time