ATSU - Online Marketing Specialist
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking applications for an Online Marketing Specialist on the Mesa, Arizona campus. The Online Marketing Specialist provides assistance in the execution of ATSU's marketing tactics, particularly web-based marketing and content, work cross-functionally in support of the University's communications and marketing online needs, and proactively organize resources to meet those needs.
- The online marketing specialist will work collaboratively with the senior marketing specialist to maintain all aspects of ATSU's online marketing needs, including but not limited to website text and photo updates (using content management systems)
- Manage Arizona-based photography requests by university stakeholders and manage the photography storage platform, and field incoming requests for existing photography assets.
- Track spending on ad placements and results.
- Maintain office supplies for Arizona team.
- Occasional travel (at most once per quarter) to other ATSU locations (Kirksville, and St. Louis, Missouri).
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress, Expression Engine), HTML, CSS, and other web languages, photography management programs, manage online event platform.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.