Adjunct Instructor - School of Sports Sciences
Wingate University is seeking applicants to fill several School of Sports Sciences part-time adjunct teaching positions for the Fall 2021 semester in the areas below:
- Exercise Science - Introduction
- Exercise Science - Applied Nutrition
- Exercise Science - Principles of Strength Conditioning
- Physical Education - Personal Fitness and Wellness
Ideal Candidates will have a master's degree, 18 graduate hours in the discipline and college teaching experience.
Qualified candidates should submit the following to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter (please indicate for which discipline you are applying)
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Unofficial transcripts
- Contact information for three professional references.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Wingate University abides by all federal and state laws prohibiting employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age (over 40), sex, marital status or physical handicap, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists. Wingate University is committed to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and its amendments. Wingate University expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Adjunct Instructor - School of Sports Sciences
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Wingate
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Wingate
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Wingate