Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor (Nutrition)
The Department of Pediatrics, Nutrition section is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a critical role at the Children's Nutrition Research Center. Academic rank commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Demonstrate research productivity by publication in peer reviewed journals, proposal submission and grantsmanship, presentations at professional meetings that are commensurate with experience, and involvement in professional organizations.
- Work to obtain internal or external funding to support research and establish a robust research group.
- Contribute to advancement of the profession by sharing specialty expertise through research publication and presentations at professional meetings.
- Teaching of graduate students and/or medical students as a CNRC faculty member who participates in the BCM medical student nutrition courses, or for miscellaneous individualized teaching activities within the Department of Pediatrics.
- Develop original research techniques and applications required for ongoing research projects.
- Plans, directs, and conducts original research experiments.
- PhD in Clinical Nutrition, Human Nutrition, Nutritional Biochemistry, Nutritional Epidemiology, Healthcare Education or related fields.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.