Coordinator, Member Services and Business Operations 998464
The Coordinator, Member Services and Business Operations is responsible for the effective and efficient operations of student recreation center related to member and guest related business functions including facility software management, payment processing, member and marking communications, membership sales, facility access and customer service. This position is responsible for all customer service protocol and the recruiting, hiring, training and supervision of all customer service staff for the facility. The position is responsible for all facility rentals including the management of facility usage agreements and the risk management associated with these rentals.
- Coordinate hiring, training, and development of student staff.
- Supervise customer service staff and student facility managers.
- Schedule and lead weekly meetings with student facility managers.
- Schedule and lead monthly training and development meetings with student staff and floor supervisors.
- Manage payroll and scheduling for student staff.
- Provide leadership and professional development opportunities for student staff.
- Manage assessment and student learning outcomes for student staff.
Facility and Risk Management:
- Coordinate the development, review, and revision of facility policies.
- Monitor full scope of daily facility schedules and programs and market accordingly.
- Serve as contract and manager for all facility rentals, contracts and events.
- Conduct facility inspections and risk management audit.
- Monitor facility usage and equipment inventory.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor comprehensive risk management plan for facility
Membership and Business Operations:
- Develop procedures for all departmental business operations.
- Process departmental budget transactions and use University systems such as Xavier Buy, Banner, and Cash Net.
- Assist in daily management, operations and troubleshooting of department facility software management system.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service practices.
- Oversee, manage and reconcile all point of sale in facility including deposits and budget management.
- Maintain and manage membership renewal notifications.
Department and Divisional Engagement:
- Participate in University and/or Divisional committees/teams.
- Attend Divisional training/professional development.
- Assist in generation of departmental goals/assessment and learning outcomes.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, interested/qualified applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University’s website by April 08, 2021 .
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati