Assistant Director, Alumni
University of Idaho
Assistant Director, Alumni & Industry Outreach
Location: Moscow, Boise
Division/College: University Advancement (Div)
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $65,020 or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Under the general direction of the AVP for Alumni Relations and Advancement Communications, the Assistant Director for Alumni & Industry Outreach is responsible for the development, implementation and management of corporate and business-focused alumni relations and mentorship programming. This position will interface with alumni of all ages, corporate representatives and executives, University of Idaho Office of Career Services, University of Idaho Advancement colleagues and U of I leadership team, when appropriate.
This position may be located in either in Moscow or Boise, Idaho.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Combination of professional and/or leadership volunteer experience working in sales, communications or other relationship building role in specific corporations, professional business organizations or higher education that total 3 years
- Experience working with on-line mentoring platforms
- Working knowledge of Idaho corporate landscape
- Experience working in higher education advancement
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002753P
Posting Date: 03/22/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
To be considered your “Letter of Qualification” must address each of the required qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the preferred qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by April 12, 2021.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.