The LVN Department at Schreiner University invites applications for a part-time instructor. The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to teaching nursing students in the clinical and/or didactic components of the program.
- Undergraduate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Registered nurse (RN) licensed to practice in the state of Texas
- Active employment in nursing for the past three (3) years, preferably in supervision or teaching
- Minimum three (3) years of varied nursing experience since graduation
- Twenty hours of continuing education per year is required by the TXBON
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Schreiner University is a uniquely Texan, Hispanic-serving institution. We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and are strongly and actively committed to diversity within our community.
In addition to completing the online application found at https://schreiner.edu/job/lvn-instructor/, applicants should be prepared to submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, teaching philosophy, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references, and other support materials such as teaching evaluations. These can be attached to the online application or if unable to upload may be emailed to: email@example.com.
Materials that cannot be submitted electronically may be mailed
2100 Memorial Blvd CMB 6233
Kerrville, Texas 78028