Senior Consultant for Academic Strategies
Do you enjoy working with higher education leadership teams to solve tough problems? Our Leadership Strategies team consists of passionate and experienced higher education professionals who guide clients through their most complex situations. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to serve higher education leaders through complex opportunities, consider working with Credo’s Leadership Strategies team.
Credo seeks to hire an energetic, driven, bright, friendly, and experienced Senior Consultant for Academic Strategies, a newly created position, to join our growing team as part of our holistic and integrated approach to serving clients. Candidates assist in the delivery of a variety of complex projects in the areas of Academic/Administrative Efficiency and Prioritization, Strategic Planning, and Leadership Team Development. As a member of the Credo team, the Senior Consultant for Academic Strategies plays an integral role in contributing to the successful execution of client engagements and building the firm’s reputation for quality service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, direct, and develop Academic and Administrative Efficiency work for assigned clients.
- Provide input and direction to the client team during all phases of Strategic Planning and lead as needed
- Oversee the contributions of affiliates and other team members to ensure quality and timeliness
- Ensure Credo’s high expectations for quality in all assigned projects and deliverables
- Contribute to sales by supporting and shaping sales proposals and materials as needed
- Participate in appropriate networking events
- Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes
- Serve across the firm in other appropriate projects as needed
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Doctoral degree
- 5+ years of experience at the VPAA or Provost level on a college campus and/or 10+ years at Assistant/Associate
- VPAA/Provost level or equivalent
- Extensive experience leading academic/administrative efficiency work, prioritization, and/or accreditation teams in higher education
- Demonstrated experience collecting, managing, and analyzing quantitative, qualitative, and/or other kinds of data, and converting this data into action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, particularly in a virtual environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to persuade others and present information
- Comfortable with and able to travel 70% (under normal conditions; travel not required during COVID), with an average travel schedule outside of COVID being once a week (overnight for one to two evenings) and very infrequently at the last minute.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience consulting in higher education
- Experience with a small, independent non-profit higher education institution
- Experience serving on and/or leading boards in a non-profit setting
- With offices in Green Bay, Wisconsin and Greensboro, NC, office-based work is an option, although this position is open to candidates looking to be based out of a home office.
This is a rapid but open search. We are looking for the best candidate while also going through a fast process to meet needs across the country. Applicant review will begin immediately with interview invitations extending two weeks after posting. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly for consideration.
For full consideration, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10, 2021.
Apply for Senior Consultant for Academic Strategies
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly