Adjunct Faculty Credit - Electronics
Starting Pay Ra t e : Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information : Days/evenings depending upon course schedule
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Job Description : To teach ELT143, Commercial Electrical Wiring; Adjunct faculty have a work load of fewer than 24 contact hours or equivalent work load per academic year, i.e. fall and spring semesters
Education Requirements : High School Diploma
Experience Requirements : Must be a licensed electrician with three to five years industry experience. One to two years of teaching commercial electrical wiring at a community college preferred but not mandatory.
Required Document s : ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits : We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program.
Advertised: September 25, 2019 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates